Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Crackin' a Smile and Head Control

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mommy has been dyin' to get a picture or video of my smiling, but she never has a good opportunity to. I just don't like performing on demand, that's all!! She did get close a couple days ago tho ... she snapped the picture at the tail-end of my smile ... so I look like I'm half-grinning.

Eventually Mommy will get her pictures and video of me smiling. I'm doing it a lot more now, too, so she's going to have a lot more opportunities!

Also, I've recently discovered the wonders of head-control. Along with doing tummy time, Daddy practices with me every day (see video below). So my neck muscles are getting stronger and I can hold my head up for a little while when Mommy or Daddy sits me up. I'm starting to make it harder for Mommy and Daddy to burp me on their laps because I'm using my head, neck, and back to 'throw' myself backwards. Next thing Daddy says he'll teach me is how to use my back muscles to stand up!! But he says we have to wait a while for that! =D

1 comments:

Mistique said...

Oh Em Gee! Isn't this little man adorable!!! Be careful... he's gonna break some hearts!