Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rockin' and Rollin'

Monday, April 6, 2009

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted, but Mommy and I have to go to the library now when we want to get on the computer!

I've just started rolling onto my side and, as usual, I won't perform for the camera. But Mommy's been able to get some video of my rolling onto my back once I've gotten on my side! Unfortunately, the library computers are being fiesty with Mommy so she's been having trouble uploading my videos. But when we go visit Uncle Tom and Auntie Erryn this weekend, she's going to see if she can use one of their laptops to upload stuff! So stay tuned for videos!

Here's a picture of me on my side to hold you over till then!

1 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

wow - he looks really long! It won't be long until he's rolling all over!