Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Bottles Schmottles!!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Who needs bottles when you have a sippy cup?!


Mommy let me try out a sippy cup this morning and I grabbed that bad boy right up and started drinkin'! I've watched Mommy, Daddy, and Bubba enough to know what to do with a cup!

The "sippy cup thing" came about yesterday when Mommy went with Amanda to the store and they were looking at bottles and cups in the baby aisle. The "Nuby" brand cups said 6+ months ... and, well, I'm 6+ months! Mommy remembered that she got a few sippy cups from a nice lady off Freecycle before I was born. When she got home she rummaged thru the kitchen cabinet and found the Nuby cup that was just like the one she saw in the store!

So, this morning, along with my carrots and rice cereal, Mommy let me try out my Nuby cup! And I completely rock at it! Here's the video she took of yet another first:

0 comments: