Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Growth Spurt ...and Making Daddy Smile!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Yesterday Mommy thinks I was doing a lot of growing 'cause I made her tummy super itchy and she said something about the sides of her uterus feeling crampy ... is that what this little room I'm in is called? That's a funny thing to call my little home!

Also with that growth spurt came a very nice surprise for Mommy and Daddy ...but Daddy especially. I wanted to show him how good I'm getting with my somersaults ...so when they went to bed, I started practicing. Mommy said her tummy felt very heavy and tight, and she felt me rolling! So she laid on her back and pressed her hand low on her tummy. So I head-butted her! ...then I did a kick! She felt it on her hand and quickly told Daddy.

He rolled over and pressed his hand on Mommy's tummy. She was very excited and trying to explain to him about her pulse (that must be the constant whoosh whoosh noise I hear), but Daddy shushed her (which she thought was funny). That's when I did the bestest somersault of all!! And I made Daddy smile!!! He said it felt like I was rolling across his hand! Yay me!!

I told ya I'd perfect my finale!

1 comments:

Yo said...

Yay for movement...and I voted that you should find out the sex! I figure it's a surprise one time or another...might as well be prepared! Hope you're doing great! xoxo Yo!