Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

The Baked Potato and the Pickle

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

No, Mommy's not having weird cravings for baked potatoes and pickles (yet!!)! Actually, these two foods are what one of her weekly emails used to describe how big I am at weeks 17 and 18.













Mommy got very silly and told Daddy that we should just name me "Baked Potato Ohz Conkey". Daddy giggled about it all day when he thought of it ...and now it's become part of my nickname. ((Don't worry, Mommy won't go all weird, celebrity names with me!)) Tomorrow I will be "Pickle Ohz" for a week, but Daddy was so tickled by "Baked Potato Ohz" he wants to keep it around. =D

In other news, I'm just squiggling around in Mommy's tummy. She notices it most when she's sitting at the computer and it's usually around the time Daddy's home for lunch or later in the evening. I like to share my squiggles with both of them!

Mommy's been working on getting new pictures of her tummy up on the slideshow, but she says her other computer is being a 'pain in the butt' ...whatever that means. So as soon as she can get the computer to cooperate you'll get to see how much I've grown!!! ...And Mommy was pretty surprised by how big her tummy's gotten too!

1 comments:

Yo said...

LOVE both of your nick names - Baked Potato Ohz or Pickle Ohz! Too cute. Glad you're feeling all the fun movement! Yay! xoxo Yo!