Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Six Months Down...

Friday, September 19, 2008

Mommy only has three more months left ...then she and Daddy get to see me!! Yay!! Even though my expected birthday is in January, Mommy and Daddy hope I come in December. They're very anxious to meet me!

I've finally made it to the $5 Footlong status! But let's not talk too much about that, because Mommy might start craving Subway!! Hehe!

Mommy made an appointment with an OB and she goes for a "New OB Workup" on the 29th to talk to the nurse and get history and insurance stuff taken care of. Mommy has to wait for her new insurance to be approved tho before she can go back for an ultrasound. But I'll be patient and practice waving to her till then!

Otherwise, not much else has been going on. I'm growing bigger everyday and kicking Mommy even harder. Sometimes I kick her so hard I make her tummy jiggle. Grandma requested a *whole* picture of me and Mommy, so Mommy's thinking of recruiting my big brother, Miah, to take a picture of her and Daddy. Hopefully it will turn out great! Mommy can be very picky with her photos! =D

1 comments:

hollyli said...

yea for a fooylong! Glad you're finally seeing an OB! Good luck on the 29th! loveys holls & amelia