Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Could this be me?

Friday, October 24, 2008

Mommy found a link to a site called MakeMeBabies on one of the forums she peruses. The site takes a picture of Mommy and Daddy and creates a baby (that's me!) based on the two pictures used. Mommy thinks the picture turned out pretty good, but she knows I'll be so much cuter!! Hehe.

So here's what this website says I will look like:


What do you think about my little new baby Jaiden?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?


So what do you think? Like I said, Mommy thinks I'll be soooo much cuter, but the computer generated me isn't too bad! Guess we'll just have to wait a couple more months to find out for sure!!

1 comments:

jlmishler said...

Your baby was so much cuter then the one they generate for me and my DH. I think yours will be a lot cuter then that! Loves