Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Hello, World!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So, Mommy got a few snapshots of me yesterday when she went to the doctor's. She and Daddy finally got to see me ... but I don't think that's fair! I won't get to see them for another three months!! Guess I'll have to start practicing patience.

For those of you who haven't read Mommy's blog about her appointment, you can find it here. Otherwise, I'm sure you're just here to see my cuteness! "Get to it, baby!" Okay... okay... Maybe I'm not the one who needs to practice patience after all!

Here's me, just laying back and chillin'

Mommy put a few labels on the last picture ... she says ultrasounds can be a little tricky

In this one I'm blowing Mommy a kiss!
Saying 'cheese' to the camera ...I swear!

Already leaving footprints on Mommy's heart (or as she'd like to put it, "Kicking her in the ribs")

Yawning ... all this picture taking is making me sleepy...

And lastly, the picture Mommy will probably use to embarrass me with in front of my future girlfriend... My BOY parts...

So, that's all of them!! Well, minus one profile picture, but the one she posted was a way better picture, in Mommy's opinion. Also, for that one person that voted "It's a boy" on the poll ... you win!! =D Hehe!

1 comments:

hollyli said...

congrats! i was hoping you'd tell us gender. i will have to read your other blog... but hope the appt went well! loveys, holls and amelia