Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Eviction Notice

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Yesterday Mommy, Daddy, and Dr. Gina talked about having me evicted (inducing labor). I really do want to meet everyone, but darnit, it's just so comfy in here (and really cold out there)!!

My eviction is set to start Thursday night at 8 PM. Mommy and Daddy are going to head to the hospital and get settled in their room, and the nurses are going to give Mommy a pill that will try to kick me out! How rude! Hehe.

But, maybe I'll be like my cousin Thomas. Aunt Dawn had an eviction notice set for him, but he told her "no", and started the process on his own earlier in the morning. Maybe I'll tell Mommy the same thing and come earlier! Guess only time will tell...

Either way, I guess you'll all finally get to meet lil ol me by Friday!!