Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

I'm Here!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Well, I have finally made my appearance into the world. Everyone thought I wasn't coming out. I gave Mommy a run for her money. We went into the hospital last night for Mommy to be induced. I finally decided to make my arrival at 7:08 p.m. C.S.T. I weigh 9 pounds 4.8 ounces and I am 21 1/4 inches long. I have a good amount of black hair and my eyes are dark brown. Mommy and Daddy are so happy that I am finally here. So is Grams and Pop Pop and Great Gammy. As soon as we get home from the hospital and Mommy has some time, we'll get some pictures of me for all to see. I think I'm going to take a snooze now. It's been a long night and day for me, and Mommy and Daddy, too!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

CONGRATS! Big boy!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!! Get some rest.

Kate said...

He's a biggun! Congratulations Mommy!