Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Two Months Old Today!

Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm getting to be such a big boy! Mommy and Daddy are so proud at how I'm growing and learning! We took this month's picture of me and Thumper, and this time Daddy helped, so it made it a lot easier for Mommy to snap my picture! Mommy's put the pictures together in a slideshow so everyone can see how big I've gotten since I was born!


Like I mentioned in another post, I've been learning lots of new things! Here's the low-down on my new skills over the past month!

~ I've not only become aware of the toys hanging from my bassinet and car seat, but I like to coo and talk to them now! Sometimes I don't like what they have to say tho, and I start to get upset.

~ My hands are pretty tasty and I like to suck on my fist every once in a while. But I definitely prefer boobie over my hand!!

~ I can hold my head up on my own for a good 30 seconds or more when I'm on Mommy or Daddy's shoulder or they have me sitting up. It's definitely nice to be able to look around at my world now without my head slumping to the side so easily!!

~ I smile all the time now (when I'm not having arguments with rattle, buggy, and bee, that is) and sometimes Mommy and Daddy can get a little chuckle out of me.

~ I've taken to kicking up a storm when I'm laying in my bassinet after a nap. Mommy thinks I'll be a good swimmer ... or maybe a kick boxer!! She wants to get me some wrist and ankle rattles since I like to wave my arms and kick my feet so much!

My two month well visit is Wednesday, so I'll update with my weight and height and all that fun stuff! I thought I heard Mommy mention something about shots ... I'm gonna try to be brave, but I might just have to scream my little lungs out for a minute. We'll see!

Oh, and one last thing ... I got my new social security card in the mail today! And, of course, Mommy was so proud, she took a picture ... she didn't even wait for me to wake up to see it! lol She's such a funny Mommy. And don't worry ... she squidgied out the numbers so no one would use my new number!!

Doesn't this look a bit like a mugshot?



1 comments:

hollyli said...

That's too cute!