Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Gerber Baby ... Eat Yer Heart Out

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mommy went and took my picture yesterday ... Let me rephrase that. She took *lots* of pictures!! We spent some time outside on the porch. It was a beautiful day with a very nice breeze and I really enjoyed my time basking in the sun!

Mommy even took a little video of me playing, too!



After we went inside I took a well-needed nap. When I woke up, it was picture time again! Mommy let me have some nakee baby time (woot!) and she got some cute pictures of me (which I'm sure she will show my girlfriend and use to embarrass me in the future).




Gerber baby, eat yer heart out! =D My next post will be all about the new things that I can do! Just wait and see what I'm up to now!!

0 comments: