Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

New Stuff

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Well, I promised I'd be back with updates on some new things I can do now. It all started last week when I learned how to sit myself up. I'm pretty pro at it now, but take a look at the beginnings:



Then on Monday, Mom got some footage of me kneeling. She's been letting me practice on her. She will lay on the floor and I'll climb up on her tummy. I can even get my feet under me and stand up. But, as seen in the video, the couch is still just a little too high for me to grab on and pull myself up. But I can do it very well on shorter things, like a box!



Then today, out of the blue, I did this:



So, within a week, I've learned how to sit up from whatever position I find myself in, climb up stuff into kneeling or standing position, and crawl! World, watch out! Here comes Baby Ohz!!


0 comments: