Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Comparisons and Updated Slideshow

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mommy has known for some time now that her tummy's been getting bigger ... especially with the way I've been growing the past couple weeks. But she didn't realize how drastically until Daddy started taking belly pictures for her. Here's a comparison of Mommy when I was 4 weeks and just a few days ago at 17 weeks.



















Yep, I've definitely been making myself known!

Mommy also updated her slideshow (at the bottom) with weeks 16 and 17. Mommy is very happy with how well I've been growing and she loves showing off the big belly I'm giving her!!

3 comments:

jlmishler said...

Look at the cute belly!!! YAY for baby ohz...stretching your belly out....almost half there...whew!

hollyli said...

love the belly!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Be safe in there!

Coolness.. that you posted "Auntie Corinna's Blog" in your Friends List :)