Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Parental Abuse

Thursday, August 14, 2008

So I gave Mommy a few good kicks yesterday afternoon while she was watching TV. I kicked so hard she saw her tummy jiggle ... twice! Then, that night while she and Daddy where playing on the computer, I wouldn't stop wiggling around. Mommy was almost tempted to have Daddy jiggle her tummy to calm me down, but she enjoys the squiggles too much. I'm sure when I get bigger it won't be as much fun when I kick her bladder or something!

Well, Mommy's almost half way there ...and I'm half way to making my grand entrance into the world. This week I'm as long as a 6 inch sub from Blimpie's (or Subway ...whichever is your favorite!). Mommy wanted to nickname me "$5 Footlong" Ohz this week, but I'm not that long yet!! She and Daddy are so silly!

On another note, Mommy's taking me out and about this weekend! We're going with Daddy and Miah to the Air Show on Saturday and E.T. Mahoney State Park on Sunday. Mommy's excited about going swimming at the park! And Daddy can't wait to see his jets! I hope it's not too loud ...good thing I have all this Mommy protection between me and the world!! You'll have to check out her blog next week for the pictures!!

Well, Mommy wants to finish her sandwich ...and I do too!! It's super yummy! So I'll talk to you later!!

0 comments: