Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Halfway There!!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mommy's finally made it to the halfway mark! Twenty weeks done and over with ...about twenty more to go (tho she's hoping it's closer to 18 or 19 ...and she prays it's not 21 or 22! hehe).

Over the next few weeks I'll be working on packing on the pounds ...and giving Mommy a few extra as well! Gotta bulk up and grow big and strong for Mommy!

This week I'm as big as a can of Red Bull ...and Mommy thinks with the way I move around and kick that that's all she's been drinking!! What can I say? I love to squiggle!!

Mommy's going to try to get more tummy pictures up, but it may be a while 'cause her internet is kaput. Thank goodness for her library! I can't wait till she can get books from there to read to me!! Let's hope I'm quiet when she takes me for a visit!

0 comments: